RenewAire offers the highest-efficiency energy recovery ventilators (ERVs) on the market. However, during winter conditions, supply air from the ERV may be less than optimal for space conditions. By adding
configurable electric duct heaters as an option to our commercial ERVs, RenewAire can now heat supply air during cooler months to enhance indoor comfort, all via one package for ERVs and heaters from a single source.
- A single source reduces time and costs: A single information source, a single purchase point and a single approval package for ERVs and heaters reduces design time and costs, and streamlines logistics for design engineers and contractors.
- More flexibility: RenewAire offers design engineers the capacity to specify ERVs with a matching heater to boost flexibility and provide heated air to a single space or multiple spaces.
- Easy installation: A ZERO clearance rating to combustibles allows designers and contractors to apply RenewAire heaters with less restrictions onsite.
- Ultimate reliability: RenewAire heaters come with our two-year warranty and unmatched reliability. Single-source responsibility offers contractors and end users peace of mind and a single call location for technical, start-up and commissioning questions.
- Highly certified: UL Listed (UL1996 Standard) and CSA certified.
Model and Features
RenewAire offers two series of heaters: EH and EK. They can be rotated 180°, in addition EK heaters can be flipped 180°. The EH and EK are capable of vertical up airflow, and the EK is also capable of vertical down airflow.
- Open-coil element
- Slip-in mount installation
- Airflow switch
- Duct stat and duct sensor
- Control terminal board
- Control transformer
- Power fusing over 48 amps included
- Disconnect switch
- Grounding lugs
- Left-hand offset control box
- A disconnecting magnetic control contactor per stage or each 48-amp circuit within a stage
- Automatic high-limit switch for primary over-temperature protection
- Manual reset low-limit switch for secondary over-temperature protection
- The wire rack element suspension system allows for a low-pressure drop across the coils with its aerodynamic design
- In horizontal applications, airflow can travel in either direction without any modification, allowing for easy field modifications
- Control box features hinge and latch for easy access